You can’t commit crime on a faggio.
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
"sad little bug" is the cutest and most accurate term ive heard used to describe a child because sometimes bugs are kinda super cute sometimes bugs are really annoying and sometimes bugs are downright TERRIFYING
me: i’m gonna write
me: [reads another person’s writing]
me: i’m never writing again
this is probably the most random screencap redraw ever but it made me laugh so there you go
sdfqsdfqsdf this is all I have time to draw for episode 100 for now unfortunately
but man what an episode right?